It is a smooth blend of meticulously curated flowers to present them in a hot cup of Tea. Beverages hold an essential place among different people and civilizations. The fan base of Tea is quite different, and when you know it can bring you many health benefits, people tend to enjoy it more. Seven Blossoms Tea is an amalgamation of seven flowers, each with unique properties. This blog will discuss The benefits and potential side effects of Seven Blossoms Tea.
Seven Blossoms Tea Content
- Seven Blossoms Tea usually has a fusion of 7 flowers, each with unique flavor and benefits.
- Various brands can alter the content of the Tea based on their recipes and specific blends.
- Tea comprises seven different flowers contributing to aroma, unique flavor, and health benefits, which will be discussed below.
|The flower is known to have a soothing effect, help to fight stress and anxiety
|Known for its scent, it helps in promoting sleep and as a stress buster
|Rose has excellent antioxidant properties which can have anti-aging effects
|It is also rich in antioxidants, promotes heart health, and supports the immune system
|It can help our digestive system, also known for cool and calm effects
|Helps in sore throat by providing a cooling effect
|Supports our digestive system
Benefits of Seven Blossoms Tea
The Seven Blossoms Tea is primarily made of distinctive flowers, which provide many health benefits. It has a calming effect and is used to promote sleep, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties, potentially promoting good gut health and the immune system. Many top brands across the United States bring this unique tea through E-commerce and health stores.
1. Seven Blossoms Tea is a Stress Buster
- One of the most prominent benefits of Seven Blossoms Tea is that it is used as a natural way of treating anxiety.
- Flowers like Rose, Chamomile, Lavender, and Jasmine are known to have mild sedative effects.
- When taken in moderation, it promotes calmness, which helps treat stress.
- It is recommended to see a healthcare expert before having this tea. They will examine the body and search for any chronic disorders.
2. Seven Blossoms Tea Good for the Gut
- The content of tea has certain things that can promote good gut health. Lavender, Hibiscus, and Chamomile are known to improve it.
- Flowers like Rose and Jasmine are known as antioxidants, which help our gut from oxidative stress.
- Hibiscus and Chamomile have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce body inflammation.
3 Best Seven Blossoms Tea in the USA
By now, we know about the popularity of this tea. Its health benefits and aroma make it a preferred beverage in many parts of the United States of America. Different tea brands across the globe are marketing the hot cup of goodness. After doing market research and reading about tea brands in the USA, we have come up with the top 3 brands of Seven Blossoms Tea. The rating we gave is entirely neutral and largely favors personal taste.
1. Harney and Sons
- It is one of the strongholds of the country’s tea market. The brand offers a long line of floral and herbal teas, including Seven Blossoms tea.
- The branding image and reputation will make you want to taste it at least once.
2. Palais de Thes
- It is a French brand online in the USA and firmly holds the herbal and floral tea market.
- They also offer a premium range of teas.
- Teavana has almost merged with a significant market player, Starbucks. Before the merger, they sold good quality herbal and floral tea, including Seven Blossoms Tea.
- It may be available on the E-commerce portal. If you see one, please give it a try.
Seven Blossoms Tea Side Effects
It is generally considered safe if taken in moderation. However, if we talk about the side effects of Seven Blossoms Tea, we need to be sure we are not allergic to floral scents or herbal ingredients. Some of the potential side effects are.
1. Allergic Reaction
- Some people are allergic to specific flowers, like jasmine or lavender, mainly due to their aroma. A hot cup of Seven Blossoms tea can create problems for those people.
- If you are allergic to plant-based products, it is recommended to stay away from them.
- Early symptoms of an allergic reaction are itching, swelling, and breathing problems.
2. Interaction with Medicines
- One of the most prominent side effects of floral and herbal products is their interaction with other medicinal salt.
- If you are taking medicines for any chronic disease, consult a healthcare expert before taking the Seven Blossoms tea.
- During the interaction, the efficacy of medicine can be affected as the absorption of the salt can be lowered.
3. Sedative Effects
- The soothing effect can bring the alertness of the human system to its lowest, which can promote sleep and is considered helpful for reducing anxiety.
- We should consume the tea in moderation, or we will feel mentally exhausted.
- It is not recommended when you have an attentive job.
4. During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- The herbal and floral content of tea might not be taken into consideration for its possible impact on a pregnant or breastfeeding mother.
- We all know how critical the stage of being a mother is. The body system is going through a lot. Avoid talking about those things for which there is no surety.
The tea is blended with seven aromatic flowers tangled in their unique essence. In this blog, we have seen some health benefits of Seven Blossoms Tea and explored its side effects. The comparison of the top 3 brands of the Seven Blossoms Tea depends mainly on my opinion, and you are free to explore the market. The calming effect of the tea largely depends on chamomile and lavender, with rose and hibiscus being antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. Other flowers help us to keep our gut and immune healthy.